Retro-Magic Форум любителей ретро автомобилей

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Расширенный поиск  

Автор Тема: Велосипеды. Не ретро, но интересные.  (Прочитано 51696 раз)

Jazz

• Ветеран
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Велосипеды. Не ретро, но интересные.
« Ответ #680 : 19.03. 15, 21:09:55 »

Хотел собрать шифтер, а не тут то было...Читаю инструкцию, там в разделе 4 ."Сборка переклячателя"
Английским по белому написано : Поместите собранный переключатель в корпус (4.). Всю коробку перерыл, а корпуса-то и нету....
Накатал британцам телегу.... ответили ,что разберутся попросили несколько дней подождать...

Hi,
Thanks for your last which is dully noted.
Don't worry i can wait a few days for solution and/or reply.
The best regards

======
19 марта 2015, 18:24:04, от "SJSCycles Customer Services" <shelley@sjscycles.com>:

Hi,

Thank you for your email. I have forwarded it onto our technical sales team who will be able to assist you further.

Please note, they receive an extremely high volume of emails and phone calls and whilst they always endeavour to respond ASAP this can sometimes take a few days, especially after bank holidays and weekends.

If the query is urgent please call them instead on 01278441500 advising you have also emailed so we do not have two people working on the same query.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind Regards,

Shelley Bennett
Customer Services
St John St Cycles
91-93 St John Street
Bridgwater
Somerset
TA6 5HX
Reception Tel: 01278-441500  (Int ++44-1278-441500)
Fax: 01278-431107   (Int ++44-1278-431107)
email: mailto:shelley@sjscycles.com
http://www.sjscycles.com
St John Street Cycles is a trading style of Thorn Cycles Ltd company # 4121096, incorporated in England.
The information contained in this message may be confidential and is intended for the addressee only.  Any unauthorised use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.
The views expressed in this email are not that of the organisation unless specified within the message.
Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or other defect which might affect any computer or system into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by St John St Cycles for any loss or damage from receipt or use thereof.

Sent: 19 March 2015 16:21
To: customerservice@sjscycles.com
Subject: Claim for hub SX-RK3

Dear Sirs,

18.03.2015 i have received my order WEB-7180240 which has been sent via Parcel Force Global Priority . Consignment number: EK260280175GB

1.On your web site concerning that hub it has a NOTE: Does not include Sprocket or Bar-Mounted Shifter (CLS-30 is Included)

2. To avoid missunderstanding before purchasing i have asked on your web site:

qte
====
Sturmey Archer Sx-Rk30
By  6th March 2015
Good day. I need extra wide hub with disc brake for my bike. It was recommended to me by experts SX RK3 but in your decription it's written SX RK 30. What's the differences between both hubs ? Also it's written thah"does not include sporket or barmountained shifter CLS30 is included.
a) What does it mean CLS 30 ? b) What's included to present set of hub ? Or it's only hub and nothing else and i must to buy something ? c) What i need to buy additionally for compleete set of hub and possibility of easy installation to my bike ? (please indicate on your site) d) If i'm leaving in Ukraine may i exclude from payment VAT ? Thanks Regards
Unqte
=========
And received following reply :

qte

06 марта 2015, 14:00:31, от "SJS Cycles" <customerservices@sjscycles.co.uk>:

>Dear Customer You recently posted a comment or question on our website and our team have provided a response for you - please click the link below to go to our site and take a look at the response. "Hi, These two hubs are the same, they have just been called slightly different things at different times. The CLS 30 is the type of shifter that is included. Everything other than the sprocket is included, so all you'll need to purchase separately to get this hub fitted and running is a sprocket of your choice. If you add the hub to your basket the website will calculate the cost including postage and will remove the VAT if necessary. Thanks. " To view the full page of comments, questions and responses please click the link below: Click here to view the response from SJS Cycles   
>Yours Sincerely, Customer Services Copyright © 2014 SJS Cycles.

unqte
======

3. According to above mentioned correspondence i'm understand clearly that Everything other than the sprocket is included, so all  i  need to purchase separately to get this hub fitted and running is a sprocket of my choice.

4. Today i'm tried to  assemble  shifter.
I'm reading attached INSTRUCTIONS (part 4. INSTALLATION OF THE SHIFTER)
Pararaph 2. (In which says...) PLace the shifter assembly to the shifter base (4).
I'm several times made investigation of my box with arrived hub and each plastic bag inside of box separately,
but i didn't founded any SHIFTER BASE which mentioned on the picture of INSTRUCTION under No.(4)!

And now i have a troble ! I have no any ideas how to assemble shifter without SHIFTER BASE (4) mentioned in instruction
and  how to fix that SHIFTER directly to the bike ?

Please be so kind to clarify situation and send me missed parts for possibility of installation to my bike !

Thank you in advance
Yours faithfully

В общем - мы не ищем лёгких путей...))) #*^
Меня все время преследуют умные мысли...но я быстрее...

ДокторАвтор темы

• Санкт-Петербург
  • Администратор
  • Ветеран
  • Онлайн Онлайн
  • Всё будет хорошо!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #681 : 19.03. 15, 21:17:46 »

Вопрос задал. Бум ждать.
А на трайках ездить неудобно. И красоту дизайна Стингрея потеряешь. -|-\\ -|-\\ -|-\\
Дмитрий Пантелеев

ДокторАвтор темы

• Санкт-Петербург
  • Администратор
  • Ветеран
  • Онлайн Онлайн
  • Всё будет хорошо!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #682 : 19.03. 15, 21:19:59 »

http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/sturmey-archer-sx-rk30-3spd-aluminium-freewheel-cruiser-hub-for-disc-brake-w-cls-30-36-hole-prod19019/?geoc=ru
Там фото переклюка глянь! Может имеют в виду корпус - это место на веле, куда привинтить? #?/
Дмитрий Пантелеев

ДокторАвтор темы

• Санкт-Петербург
  • Администратор
  • Ветеран
  • Онлайн Онлайн
  • Всё будет хорошо!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #683 : 19.03. 15, 22:14:57 »

О, Дима, еще один вопрос. Хочу красную цепь. С какими параметрами брать ? Длинна (я мерял) 236 см.
================
Не разбираюсь. Другое дело, что можно по приколу взять внешне необычную цепь. Типа таких:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/farbige-Fahrradkette-Fahrrad-Kette-Single-Speed-farbig/230632648273?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140117130753%26meid%3D623d36359948459ea844295f4c6da5c3%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D181423361253&rt=nc

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Beach-Cruiser-Fahrrad-Kette-Shimano-Oval-Neu-/181423361253?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item2a3daccce5
Дмитрий Пантелеев

Jazz

• Ветеран
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #684 : 19.03. 15, 23:44:34 »

http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/sturmey-archer-sx-rk30-3spd-aluminium-freewheel-cruiser-hub-for-disc-brake-w-cls-30-36-hole-prod19019/?geoc=ru
Там фото переклюка глянь! Может имеют в виду корпус - это место на веле, куда привинтить? #?/

Дима, я одно время по русски хуже говорил, чем по английски.

4. INSTALLATION OF THE SIIIFTER
r. Fit the cable nipple (d) into the recess (c) ofthe gear set (l). Mate the gear set
(l)gn!_tLe leverl3) !y insertiog the_protsusion :?' ofthe gear sct (l) inlo the
cut "e" ofttre shifter lever (3).
z. Place the shifter assembly into shifter base (4). Ensure that the protrusion "b"
ofthe gear set (l) engages with the recess "P' of the shifter base (4).
Place the washer (5) and screw the bolt (6).
Screw the nut (7) and tighte; lt 1o torqud 9Nm Shift lhe lever to make sure
gear change is correct.

А теперь смотрим, что у нас идёт под номером (4)

http://www.sjscycles.com/Instructions/Sturmey_Archer/Sturmey_Archer_Freewheel_Cruiser_Hub_Instructions.pdf

Под этим номером идёт округлая металлическая скоба с отверстием.... и прорэзью "f"

А в комплекте её нет...(((

Jazz

• Ветеран
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #685 : 19.03. 15, 23:48:52 »

О, Дима, еще один вопрос. Хочу красную цепь. С какими параметрами брать ? Длинна (я мерял) 236 см.
================
Не разбираюсь. Другое дело, что можно по приколу взять внешне необычную цепь. Типа таких:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/farbige-Fahrradkette-Fahrrad-Kette-Single-Speed-farbig/230632648273?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140117130753%26meid%3D623d36359948459ea844295f4c6da5c3%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D181423361253&rt=nc

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Beach-Cruiser-Fahrrad-Kette-Shimano-Oval-Neu-/181423361253?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item2a3daccce5

Если мы с тобой не разбираемся, то нужно спрашивать у экспертов т.к. то, что на певой ссылке это цепь с полу-звеньями и подходит ли она нам- вопрос, тем более стрёмно - овальные звенья... #*^

Jazz

• Ветеран
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #686 : 19.03. 15, 23:49:46 »

Вопрос задал. Бум ждать.
А на трайках ездить неудобно. И красоту дизайна Стингрея потеряешь. -|-\\ -|-\\ -|-\\

Про трайк буду еще думать.... #))

ДокторАвтор темы

• Санкт-Петербург
  • Администратор
  • Ветеран
  • Онлайн Онлайн
  • Всё будет хорошо!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #687 : 20.03. 15, 00:07:34 »

Не помнит по спицам! И записей не сохранилось.
Дмитрий Пантелеев

Jazz

• Ветеран
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #688 : 20.03. 15, 09:42:20 »

Не помнит по спицам! И записей не сохранилось.

Ну...ладно, спасибо. Нашёл я мастера в Одессе .По телефону обещал, что сделает. В субботу привезу ему цацки, посмотрим...

Адам

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #689 : 20.03. 15, 23:13:49 »

Страница сгенерирована за 0.148 секунд. Запросов: 23.